Serena, 6th October 1992.
I'm a shuttler and I ♥ my Team.
Th-Usuals rock my life!
I'm in my dream course, LRM @ TP and I ♥ 1K06!
I ♥ Show and am proud to be a member of PartyGirls.
Stage is a must buy for me!
Energy is my 5 years and counting Lover.
Not forgetting YogaLin & 林芯儀 whom i adore!
My latest addiction is the Korean F4 & SS501, esp Kim Hyun Joong!
I Love FerrisWheel, Swings, CableCars & PiggyBacks.
I will start to have mood swings when I have an empty stomach.
You don't ever wanna try messing with me cause you'll regret if I start to hate you.
love
세레나는 ♥ 이반
I don't know how long this will last, but I'm not gonna give up on us. OneTwoThreeFourFiveSixSevenEightNineTenElevenTwelveThirteenFourteenFifteenSixteenSeventeenEighteenNineteen Twenty
TwentyOne TwentyTwo TwentyThree TwentyFour
wants
Travel:
Asia
Japan (Tokyo, Hokkaido), Korea (Seoul, Busan, Jeju), HongKong, Taiwan (Taipei, Kaohsiung)
Europe
France (Paris), U.K (London, England), Italy (Rome), Spain (Madrid),Germany (Berlin)
Australia
Australia (Tasmania, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane), NewZealand
America
Brazil, U.S
Africa
Dubai
BeachBintan, Phuket, Bali, Maldives, Langkawi, Hawaii
Gadget:
Sony Ericsson Satio - Red, Wii, Canon PowerShot E1 - Pink, iTouch
title: -To my greatest Laoshi date: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 time:16:59
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAOSHI! :D this woman above, is my cutest teacher! although i only have one. =.= she has been standing by me and watching me grow. Errrr, grow, yeah. she is the one giving me advises on my life. she is the one motivating me almost all the way. she has been teaching me so much about language. You know what i mean. she is the one that has always been standing mentally with her juniors. she is the best teacher, the best senior, the best entertainer and the best irritant. and now, she is the one that will be turning 18 years old! just to let you know. no matter what happens, the Usuals will always stand by you. and also, I LOVE YOU! :D do enjoy yourself on this very special day!