



title: -Fuckkkk it yesterday was the first day of school!
hah, was really looking forward to this day, you know. went in to class before assembly and went to put my books nicely below my table, at the front row. went back to class after assembly and sat nicely at the table, at the front row. BUT THAT BLOOODY DAMN FORM TEACHER OF MINE REQUESTED FOR US TO CHANGE BACK TO OUR ORIGINAL PLACE BEFORE THE 3-2-3 CAME ABOUT! okay, i was VERY unpleased with this and kept grumbling. HE'S VERY UNREASONABLE, YES! and when it's his period, Physics, i sat with my Laopos at their table. i pulled a chair there and sit and I WAS QUIET! but for no reason, he requested us to sit at the last row, since we're droppers. OKAY, FINE, i went to sit with Angella. all of us were UNHAPPY. so we played some hand games. AND, WHEN I WEREN'T TALKING AT ALL, HE CAME AND LECTURE ME! SAYING THAT I'M NOISY AND INTERRUPTING HIS LESSONS, WASTING HIS TIME! EH, YOU ASS! YOU'RE NO LONGER MY TEACHER AND GIVE YOU NO RIGHT TO LECTURE ME ALRIGHT! AND YOU'RE WASTING YOUR OWN TIME TO ACTUALLY WALK HERE AND LECTURE ME! GET YOUR ASS RIGHT! THE SECOND TIME, OKAY, I ADMIT I WAS TALKING A LIL. HIM: (talking about all his nonsense) ME: BUT I NEVER TALK YOU ALSO SAY I TALK! HIM: but you did talk EVENTUALLY. ME: EVENTUALLY. =.= TRACY: EVENTUALLY. ME & TRACY: *laughing* HIM: *walks off speechless* i feel so great when he can't tahan me. LOLS! and today, i didn't want to talk to him. so i asked ZhiXiong to help me to tell him that i want to change my seat. AND HE SAID THIS "Why are you being so stupid to help her ask. She should ask herself." So i was like, "Don't want to change already lah. Fuck sia." than he today act one nice, came to me and ask "Serena, are you facing any problems?" I WAS THINKING TO MYSELF, "YES! PROBLEM WITH YOU!" I FEEL SO GREAT THAT YOU'RE NOT TEACHING ME! because your English or should i say, Singlish makes me confuse with what you're talking about. Oh, and when you're teaching, i heard that you're saying about Attitude huh! OBVIOUSLY, POINTING TO ME RIGHT! STUDENT HAVE STUDENT RIGHTS! IF YOU WANT YOUR STUDENT TO LIKE YOU AND ENJOY YOUR LESSONS, GRANT THEM THEIR RIGHTS AND NOT ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF. IF YOU'RE DOING THAT, SAD TO SAY, YOU'RE NOT A GOOD TEACHER! FUCKING GET YOURSELF OUT OF THE TEACHING CAREER, PLEASE! DON'T MAKE OTHER PEOPLE SUFFER UNDER YOU AND YOUR BIASNESS. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! |
|