



title: -Bless Everything has been great this few days.
BomBom & I had been disturbing LimLiangZi & *you know who* for the past few days because of *you know what*. You know, we're all in the same gang and thinks the same. All we want is you both to be happy! (: And we know that the feeling is just so strong that the next step is *you know what*. Stop pretending that you dont care alright? :D Went to 'study' with BomBom yesterday @ 604. You see, I didn't know what happened to me and I cried there. =.= BomBom was soooooo worried that he did something wrong and he felt guilty. ): But I was the one in the wrong and should be the one filled with guilt, yeah? We spent our quality and happy times there too. (: Than we headed to 126 de Playground there to look for *you know who*. LiangZi came to find us and we disturbed them again. LimLiangZi officially became BomBom & My daughter today due to some reason! (: We're going out this Saturday to celebrate our 5th Monthsary. LiangZi, Leslie, Benjamin & *you know who* will be joining us too! (: CANT WAITTTTTTT~! I WANT A SON-IN-LAW SOON, DEAR! |
|