在你懷里的微笑,I ♥ You
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.


profile

Serena, 6th October 1992. I'm a shuttler and I ♥ my Team. Th-Usuals rock my life! I'm in my dream course, LRM @ TP and I ♥ 1K06! I ♥ Show and am proud to be a member of PartyGirls. Stage is a must buy for me! Energy is my 5 years and counting Lover. Not forgetting YogaLin & 林芯儀 whom i adore! My latest addiction is the Korean F4 & SS501, esp Kim Hyun Joong! I Love FerrisWheel, Swings, CableCars & PiggyBacks. I will start to have mood swings when I have an empty stomach. You don't ever wanna try messing with me cause you'll regret if I start to hate you.


love
TwoMarchTwoThousandEight ♥♡♥ Bbeeeee is love!

The promise of a Lifetime, shall never be broken. Baby, thank you for showing me the meaning of Real, True Love. I'll be the one who go through all the ups and downs in your life with you. The one who you can look for whenever you want to. If love was meant to last, I believe we will. Nothing can explain how much I love you. You just became a part of me, so naturally. Nothing will be better if I don't have you in my life. Thank you for giving me the best memories that'll be in my heart for life. Love every lil moment spent with you. You're all that I've ever wanted. I'll stick to you, Forever! (: 我想你我愛你 是認定的選擇


세레나는 ♥ 이반
I don't know how long this will last, but I'm not gonna give up on us.
One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen Sixteen Seventeen Eighteen Nineteen Twenty TwentyOne TwentyTwo TwentyThree TwentyFour

wants
Travel: Asia Japan (Tokyo, Hokkaido), Korea (Seoul, Busan, Jeju), HongKong, Taiwan (Taipei, Kaohsiung) Europe France (Paris), U.K (London, England), Italy (Rome), Spain (Madrid),Germany (Berlin) Australia Australia (Tasmania, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane), NewZealand America Brazil, U.S Africa Dubai Beach Bintan, Phuket, Bali, Maldives, Langkawi, Hawaii
Gadget: Sony Ericsson Satio - Red, Wii, Canon PowerShot E1 - Pink, iTouch

talks

friends
♥ Love ♥
Usuals: Grace LiangZi ShuNa
PartyGirls: Amanda HuiYi Joyce Kym 羅志祥 小鬼
1K06: Ivan MeiYan Melodie Shermeen Thaijin Weiting
Friends: Alex Audrey Benjamin Energy Fraller JingJun Jolina Jolyn Kelvin MeiQing Ryan Shahirah Shereen TingChun YiWei



past
We shouldn't look back to the past because you will start to think how silly we were before.

♥ March 2008 ♥ April 2008 ♥ May 2008 ♥ June 2008 ♥ July 2008 ♥ August 2008 ♥ September 2008 ♥ October 2008 ♥ November 2008 ♥ December 2008 ♥ January 2009 ♥ February 2009 ♥ March 2009 ♥ April 2009 ♥ May 2009 ♥ June 2009 ♥ July 2009 ♥ August 2009 ♥ September 2009 ♥ October 2009
title: -十万個爲什麽
date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008
time:20:03
我的心中有很多的疑惑.
爲什麽人是那麽善變的?
爲什麽一段感情的結束會讓一個人比較開心, 但是另一者卻是傷心的?
爲什麽人總是愛逃避現實? 難道一天拖一天就能解決所有的問題嗎?
為什麽有些人就是看不喜歡別人的好?
爲什麽明明我們已經要接受她了她卻又變成了以前的那副德性?
爲什麽連朋友都會疏遠?
爲什麽事情總是找不到答案?
我心中的疑問, 有誰能幫我解答?

良姿啊良姿, 快點回答我啦!