



title: -Great Day (: Today is such a great day.
Weather is good and my mood is good too! (: But I was heart-broken today, too. ): Firstly, I received a call from a number that I do not know during lesson. So i picked it up and the guy was calling from Temasek Poly!!! He told me that I was short-listed and must attend the interview this Saturday. I was very excited but thought that it was a prank. So, I went home and checked my e-mail. Interview for Enrolment into Diploma in Leisure & Resort Management Dear LENG PEI QI SERENA, Greetings from Temasek Polytechnic! We have received your application for enrolment into the above diploma. As part of the selection process, you have been short-listed to attend an interview as follows: Date: Saturday, 26th July 2008 Time: 2:00 pm (Registration) Venue: Temasek Polytechnic 21 Tampines Avenue 1 School of Business (Block 26) Level 5, Room BS26-05-62 You are advised to be punctual. Kindly bring along the original and photocopy of your Identity Card/Passport, Secondary 3 Express/GCE ‘N’ Levels Result Slips/School Report Book, CCA Records and certificates for verification. We notice that you have also applied to enrol for the Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management as one of your choices. Should you have any questions, please call Ms Zhang Wei at 6780 5820 or Mr Daniel Chia at 6780 5819. We look forward to meeting you at the interview. Best Regards, Daniel CHIA Lecturer Diploma in Culinary & Catering Management Temasek Business School Temasek Polytechnic 21 Tampines Avenue 1 Singapore 529757 Telephone: +65 6780 5819 Facsimile: +65 6789 7413 Email: danielkl@tp.edu.sg Location: 26-5-27 Totally cannot believe it man! Secondly, I went to Far East Plaza with LiangZi & Tracy. (: Went to Stage right away but the handphone accessory is out of stock already. ): But the person said that there might be more stocks coming in this weekend! (: Bought a shirt to pamper myself! (: Went shopping after that and I found a checkered shoes. So being very 'on' today, I bought it without much consideration. Thirdly, I met up with Baby and spend quality time with him. (: Although I often bicker with him, he never fails to give in to me. (: |
|