



title: -Racial Harmony Dayyyy HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIANGZI BABY! :D
I'll give you your present when I find something alright! (: Sorry for not celebrating with you though. Sorry for embarassing you today too! you know I Love You eh! (: Today is Racial Harmony Day. I was in good mood today, laughing and was being crazy all the way. Even Eugene commented that I was mad today. I'm going Stage tomorrow with JingJun, hopefully. No matter what, I'm set on going there already. Who cares if I'm alone or what, I WANT TO BUY SOMETHING! This means that money will be gone again, eh? I remember that I told Baby to control my money for me. Asking him to nag at me everytime I use money. But, I really can't resist the temptation anymore! I want it so badly that I even dreamt about it. ): So no way I'm ever going to delay my trip there anymore! Talked to Baby about some things kept in my heart. I'm glad that he understands everything. (: |
|