



title: -Apologize Had 'O' Level English Oral Exam today. ):
My heart was beating hard and had butterflies in my stomach. Overall, I think that it's alright. Because of a word that Laoshi gave me, BELIEVE. After that I went to play badminton with Baby and other guys. But my muscle was aching. ): Was watching Olympic badminton and I have no idea why, but the scene of I playing in the tournament this year just came back. I remembered the match that I enjoyed the most. The one we had against Dunman High. Hah. Yes, Dunman High! Till now, I can still remember 21-14, 21-9. I believe that this is the best match that I've played before. I remember that there were many of our guys there to support us too. I really enjoyed the times being in court. I miss it badly. ): - Baby, I'm sorry for today. But everybody has some sensitive things and this is mine. I was really upset today, sorry. ): It's all my fault, dear. |
|