



title: -Badminton (: Was hopping through the blogs and I came across one that is very dear to me, Laoshi.
My tears rolled down, thinking back about all those memories we had. The laughters, tears, excitement and irritatingness. Everything wouldn't be so great without th-Usuals, the Team. (: This is the first time I have such an experience with a closely bonded group. Remember the days when the used to be Gang sat at the library and studied whole day. Remember the days when the Sentosa outing took place and all of us started to communicate. Than we started to meet up for training and all. The tournament that made us become one. The tears that we shed, the cheers that we said. The sportsmanship that we had, cheering for our opponent. There's just too many memories with the Team in my mind. I remembered when I first stepped into the hall for badminton trial during the Orientation Camp. When all the faces were so strange to me, nobody I recognise. To today, when their faces are just too familiar. There's really too much to say and to recall. I went for training today. The feeling of being in court is so great that I cherish every moment. I want to do my best for the Team. I want to play badminton and have the feeling that I once had. The passion that never fades. Grace, I remember the promise that we had. (: - Baby is sick! ): Get well soon, my Dear. |
|