



title: -People changes very quickly read about Grace's post about Trust.
Noticing that the people around me kept changing. Their attitude, their doings and their motives. I really wonder why is it that people can change so fast. With motives and all and even backstabbing her own bestf. This is such a ridiculous act of hers. Not knowing that she's hurt others with what she said and done. Nobody is there to tell her her faults though. So perhaps she really think that she didn't do anything wrong. Have been mugging real hard this few days. Reaching home rather late and didn't bother to use the computer. This explains the lack of blogging I have this few days. Who cares, studies should come first now, I think. I'm very angry now because I can't get into the Samsung website. I WANT TO CHECK THE MP3 LAH! Didn't go to school today since I was literally pangseh by them yesterday. But thank God that there's Sai to pei me, or else I'll be real lonely man. (: went to play Badminton with Baby and his gang today. (: Ate and came home and I'm in the mid of studying my Chemistry though. Was planning to study for History but I ended up with Chem, again. No doubt this is my favourite subject! (: Edward & Bella has been quite sweet this days so I see no why for me to cry. I don't know why I'm being so random down here. OH YEAH! Next Monday will probably be going with Grace to see the Cheers Tournament and to support our fellow juniors. But it's so far and it's in the night. Damnnnn~! Tuesday will be the 2nd! <3 Friday is my dearest cousin's birthday! (: YAY! SUCCESSFUL ALREADY! Samsung S5 or iPod Nano?! - Take care of yourself and stop getting sick already, my weak Baby! Every time spent with you is the best! (: I love you. |
|