



title: -Sweetest (: Hasn't been updating practically because I'm reaching home late and kind of ill.
My stomach is giving me problem since yesterday but it's getting better soon. Met up with Laoshi yesterday! (: But because I'm meeting Baby after that, didn't spend much time with her though. ): No worries, I assure that after my 'O's, everything will be like last time. Meeting up won't be a problem just because we have to chiong our studies. Okay, I'm actually having the motivation to study since the Booster WorkShop that day. Was thinking that I shouldn't let myself down and let my dreams leave. Ambition & Dreams make up a big part of my life and I want to achieve! I WANT A HAPPY FAMILY! (: There's tuition later in the evening at Simei Bk. Life is just like that, tiring! But BomBom always bring me entertainment because I always make a fool out of myself in front of him. (: You see, I can naturally tell him about my thoughts and feelings and we ponder over it seriously. Nothing will ever be better if my life is without him. So Baby, are you feeling secured now? (: |
|