



title: -Tell me I've done my best Today was the release of 'O' Level Mother Tongue Results.
I was on the verge of tears when I know my grade. I got B3. Wonder if I should be happy (: or sad ): But I'm sort of disappointed, because I didn't reach my target. But I don't want to waste my time retaking this subject. I hasn't been having good grades for my Mother Tongue too anyway. I guess this is just what I can achieve, this is my best. Okay, and I just checked the DPA Results too. Disappointment, yet again. ): I so feel like crying now, you know? Nobody is there to listen to me now. ): I appreciate those that consoled me. Thanks, LaoShi. (: But when I read your message, I felt like crying more. Oh, and congrats to my Baby. I guess you've did your best for your oral today eh? |
|