



title: -4 more to goooo Down with 2 papers today! (:
Chemistry Paper 2 was a huge regret for me lah! ): I think I'm gonna do badly for my Chemistry this Prelim. POA Paper 1 was alright bah. Just for the theories part that I can't score. I hope that this will help to pull up my overall grade! Tomorrow go Biology Paper 2! I'm hesitating if I should study for that though. But if I never study, than tomorrow jiu will hand up blank paper le leh! Okay lah, later I go study a bit! (: During the interval today, slacked at void deck with Baby. Or rather, you can say we slept at the void deck. DAMN TIRED OKAY! I think I should go to bathe now and relax myself before I struggle with the Biology notes. GOODBYEEEEEEE~! - Please be happy, my dear. |
|