



title: -Mixed Feelings Saturday, went for steamboat at Jeremy's house! (:
Celebrated Leslie & Melvin.Leong's birthday. Accompanied Baby there though. (: Although some unhappiness happened, but everything's very fine! Sunday, went to my cousin's house for some buffet thingy. Went to Singapore Zoo after that with my family. Stupid and smelly animals. Dinner at LongBeach with my family to celebrate Daddy's birthday. I left Baby alone for the whole day! ): Returned back to school today. Took back papers today though. Overall was okay bah. (: Headed to meet Baby and back home. Okay, I'm going to Taiwan on Mid-December. I'm leaving Baby alone, yet again. ): - Upsetting you is the only thing I can do. I'm so sorry for being so dumb all the time. Just once, I hope. Remember our promise of going to Japan, for our honeymoon? (: Although it's like so many years more, we'll still be together yeah? I Love You forever and ever and ever. |
|