



title: -Thoughts Relationship is like the phrase, "It takes two hands to clap."
Contributing to a r/s is like a two men job. When there's only one party contributing, the person will feel tired in time to come. Perhaps this can relate to what I'm feeling now. But I'm not sure if I'm the only one contributing. I know, you worry about our problems too. But we havent been thinking about a way to solve everything. Our mindsets are different, I suppose. We think about things differently. Well, perhaps girls are a little more sensitive to all this issues. I don't deny that I've been thinking alot, today. The way you treated me. Perhaps boys should learn to think from a girl's perspective. What do she really need and not what he wants. I've so much to say, but I don't know where to start from. I want to sort things out, properly, but I don't know how. I can feel the change that you have from last time. You love me more than I love you, I know. But is this the reason why we're hanging on so tightly to this r/s? Or is it just to let people know that we've been together for this long. I hope it's the first one, though. I know I'm stupid, I know I'm dumb. So stupid to even think of all this. So dumb to come out with all this excuses. I know everything will be okay soon. I know that we'll last. I'm sorry for not spending enough time with you. I'm sorry for speaking things that I''ve promised you not to. Sorry for breaking my promises, all the time. I just need your smiles to make my day, to warm my heart. I'm dumb. |
|