



title: -Working hard {Edited} Have been studying this few days.
Baby is like chionging his studies now. Oh, please, don't tire yourself out! Went to Tampines with him after Maths Remedial today! (: Shopped around and ate and back to Bedok Reservoir area. Slacked around and he was doing English Comprehension. There's school tomorrow, or rather, English Mock Exam. Next Tuesday Wednesday & Thursday got Humanities test. ): I want to drop Humanities!! TMD~! Oh ya! I want to apologise to Shereen Tan Tan Tan here! (: Sorry for tangling your hair onto the portable fan!!! Hahahaha~! Damn hilarious lahhhhhhhh. I Love You, Shereen Tan Tan Tan! XOXO! . {Edited} Seriously, I have to criticise on one song, That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings. Have been hearing this song from 98.7FM like almost everyday lah! I KNOW THAT'S NOT YOUR NAME! I KNEW IT LONG LONG TIME AGO! SO WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGING IT OUT TO ME?! DON'T YOU LIKE FEEL IT'S SO IRRITATING, AT ALL? TMD! THAN WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME!!!! |
|