



title: -Always with us Something tragic happened yesterday.
Rushed to the hospital, but we were too late. You left us, you left your husband alone. I saw you lying in there motionless today. Before you came back, I was asking my cousins not to sob. But, I couldn't take it too. We have sleepless night. I tossed and turned on my bed yesterday. Didn't get to sleep, upon thinking of you. This is just so sudden. You left without saying anything. Two weeks ago, you was in Tan Tock Seng. And now, you're in Heaven already. I'm most worried about Grandfather. He's all alone now. ): Life still has to go on, though. I wish that you'll return to your Lord soon. Granny, all of us miss you. I Love You. - Baby, sorry for not able to meet you this few days. Tomorrow is our 7th Monthsary, my dear. (: More and more to come okay. I promise you, we will last. Love you thousands. |
|