
Had a fabulous time with
Baby yesterday.
Although nothing much was done, hah! (:
We just merely went for food, movie and a stroll back home.
Took pictures with
Baby and I promised to upload just ONE of it. (:
So I'm keeping my promise, okay!
You better love me more for what I'm doing.
AND PLEASE, smile to the camera sweetly next time and stop wasting money already!
Heeeeee~!Stupid Dumb BomBom just hates taking pictures with me. ):
Grace, Gina, JingJun, Alex & my dearest Laopos surprised me with the Mickey cake that day.
I'm so sorry for knowing that the cake melted. :x
Anyway, thanks so much for what you all did. (:
Thanks to those that wished me yesterday too!
I'm not going to blog out the names here, though.
Alright, enough about my birthday.
I guess my
Granny is already up in heaven now. (:
Glad that she's not suffering anymore there too.
Going through the whole funeral, I still can't accept the fact that she's gone forever.
Everything just happened like a lightning strike.
I know that she's watching me above and will take care of all of us. (:
She'll see me through the exams and I'll do my best for her.
I thought of the times when she played badminton with me when I was young.
Well, time waits for no man.
That's all I have to say.