



title: -Understanding Quarrels over trivial matters can be prevented.
With basic understanding towards each party, everything can be done peacefully. But I'm sad to say that we don't understand each other good enough. That's why we quarrel over the slightest reasons. Sometimes, a little bit of bickering will make the r/s more interesting. But somethings are just to be serious about. I hope that sometimes you can give way to me. You know that I don't have a good temper. I want you to know what I really need at that moment. You're just making me worry by doing all that. I've no idea how to carry on like that. Baby, if you're reading this. I just want you to understand me better. Not to think about things only from your own perspective. We have to understand one another in order to last, yeah? Just somehow, I really feel broken. |
|