



title: -Back Hello, I'm back to blogging.
Many reasons caused me to neglect my blog. First: Maple :x Pratically play it all day round to even have the time to blog here. Second: Laziness :x Too lazy that I don't even feel like typing on the keyboard. Third: Busy Yup, I'm a busy woman. For your information, I wasn't MIA alright! Well, I just attended funeral of my Great-Grandmother. She's 93 years old already. She wasn't close to me. But my tears just flooded me when I saw the coffin being pushed to 'burn'. I thought of my late Grandmother... Within two months, I have lost 2 loved ones. This is really a big torture to my family. Ever since the passing of my Grandmother, I found out that life is really so futile. One second you're healthy and active, and the next, you lie there, cold. Yeah, Baby said it right. It's been hard for me, indeed. When we've not yet got over the grief of my grandmother's passing. I remember that I just went to visit my Great-Grandmother a week or two ago. She laid on the bed, can't speak, can't eat, can't move. Her eyes set on me and I felt so...... Okay, I feel sleepy now. Goodbye. |
|