



title: -Yet another Quarrels are inevitable in a relationship, I know.
Relationship is built with trust, I know. Understanding is necessary in a relationship, I know. I've done a lot, a lot and I don't know what to do already. But quarreling over the slightest thing is really, way to far. I'm even questioning if you trust me, if you understand me. Baby, do you even know how I'm feeling and what I'm thinking when you're treating me like that. All you only know is to ask me not to attitude you. Baby, I really don't understand what you're thinking at times. Can you tell me what to do? I'm crying but you didn't even notice. You continue to say me, say say say. I'm hurt, so deeply. Once again, I have to ask you. What's the reason for us to hold on so tightly to this r/s? |
|