



title: -Merry Christmas Christmas was spent with Baby! (:
Bought food and went to find him at his house first. Left there at around 2 and we headed to Marina Square. Finally caught Twilight with Baby but he was so bored in there lah. The movie has no subtitles! ): So sometimes I can't figure out what they were talking lah. After movie we went back to Baby's Grandma house for dinner. Slacked there until 10 plus and I went home. Something unhappy happened and I'm feeling so sucky. OH! And thank you Jeremy & Kelvin for the Christmas card! (: And the Voodoo Doll too! (: - Baby, I'm sorry for blurting it out. If I just kept it to myself, perhaps things will not be like this. This is the first Christmas we're spending together. I don't want it to spoil your mood okay. I still love you as much. (: Thanks for your present too! |
|