



title: -After so long Yes, after so long, the 'O' Level results is like finally out.
Now is also not the time for us to curse and swear anymore because it's too late. When we've gone through the exams, that is it. Yup, I've got my result too. Not very good, nor very bad, I'm contented. (: Firstly, I went to meet my Boy at his house today and ate my lunch there. After that, we walked to school and I went with LiangZi & JingJun. Walked up to the hall and Shereen, Tracy, Joanne & Eunice were there. Finally, it's time to get into the hall. We sat down and listened to Mdm Halizah's briefing. Than Miss Susie Ho talked to us about the overall results and the top students. Haha, Jovan was one of the top and I'm glad he passed his English eh. After the talk, we went to line up in classes. Damn, I have no idea why I cried when I'm lining up also. Too nervous, too stressed. When I got my results, my mind went blank. Wanted to wait for the others and see it together. But I peeked at it and I cried. >< I was so worried that I'll fail my English, but I'm glad I didn't! After it, went to meet Grace & Gina who're opposite the school waiting for us. Than we went to my house to slack awhile while we browsed through the courses. Bus-ed 65 to Town than we went to eat Billy Bombers. Slacked around that area than we bus-ed 65 back to Bedok Reservoir Area. LiangZi & Gina went home while I accompanied Grace to opposite Mac and I went to Baby's house (: Melvin Eu was there too! (: Baby's Mother passed me the new year goody food and I brought it home (: There's no twister fries for me to eat ): Here it comes: English - B3 Combined Humanities - B4 Mathematics - A2 Chemistry - B3 Biology - D7 Principles of Accounts - A2 Chinese - B3 L1R4 - 13 L1R5 - 17 |
|