



title: -Busy yet again Spent friday with Baby at Melvin's house (:
Haha! That little fellow that needs to go school! Happy 10th Monthsary to Baby & I too!!! Practically we were taking turns to use the computer lah. Played Fifa 2009. >< Went over to his Grandma place for Steamboat. I swear the meat is damn yummy and is always the same taste! (: Walked home from there with Baby's mother & little sister. Saturday was spent at Grandpa's place. Nothing much happened there though, just like the usual Saturday. Woke up at 9.15am yesterday because we're going to Mandai to 'see' Grandma. Wednesday is her 100th Day Death Anniversary, so we're visiting her. Today will be slacking at home the whole day since my Mother is discouraging me from going out. Damnnnn~! I can't meet Baby and he's not happy! ): Tomorrow will be meeting up with PTG like finally. >< |
|