



title: -Chinese New Year Had reunion dinner not at my Grandpa house for the first time.
Which means that I didn't get to eat until I full. >< After dinner we went back to Grandpa house and he gave us our red packet. This year, without my Grandma. She would always be the one to ask us to queue up according to our age and I'll always be the last one. But this time round, Grandpa went around finding each and every one of us to give it to us. I woke up rather early this morning and went over to my Grandpa place again. Had Mahjong session with my cousins and I lost $10++ While playing, my Mother was sitting behind me and keep scolding me stupid. >< Played BlackJack and I lost $1 >< Had dinner and I came home to play with my Brother & Girlfriend. Lols, I won back $10 from my brother >< Tomorrow will be going to Melvin's house for I don't know what. Haha, till then, Goodbye. |
|