



title: -Complaints I'm here to complain about the stupid BomBom!
He sms me at 10.42am, asking me to wake up. I replied him that it's not yet 11 yet, so I continued sleeping. I woke up at 11.10am, prepared and rang him up to see if he's ready. Nobody picked up the call. So I just went to his house and on the way, I called him uncountable times. When I reached his house, nobody was at the living room so I sat at the stairs and continued to call him, knowing he's asleep. No, he didn't answer. He even hanged my call once. Than there's this selling Yakult woman knocked on the door of his house. The maid came to open the door and she saw me, so at last, I was let into the house. I found him sleeping on the bed so soundly so I kicked his butt. He woke up and his phone was like just underneath him. How pig is he that he can't feel the vibration from his phone! Stupid BomBom, ask me to wake up than ownself go sleep. Call you 100 times you still dont want to answer. And thus, I was sooooooo angry with the BomBom! |
|