



title: -Happenings I'm starting to feel a little rich although I'm slacking at home doing nothing ><
Sense of satisfactory struck me when I saw $xxxx in my bank account! (: Chinese New Year is approaching and this year will be such a bore. Chu 1 - Grandpa house, just opposite my home. Chu 2 - Baby's relatives. Chu 3 to Chu 5 - No place to go. Chu 6 - Relatives coming to my house, chaos! Oh, and I'm still not sure which day I'm meeting my beloved PTG. Been meeting up with Baby and slacking at his house. No choice, no place to go. Last time meet up jiu shi slack at void deck. But I think a house is better because it has a shelter and a toilet. >< Oh, I just finished doing the Zakum Quest for my maple character. I'm currently Level 89 only ): Baby level 130 already!!!! Oh, and Baby's sick! ): My heart is aching and I hope he can take good care of himself. LOVE YA! |
|