



title: -With love Went out with my Dearest Danielle today (:
We went to eat Astons and it's delicious! Next to Gelare where we had the waffle and settled on the courses. Haha, that dumb woman wants to go to the same course as me, since we have the same aggregate. But her mother is not supportive of the idea that she wants to go TP. You know, since PSLE, the two of us have been finding chances to go into the same school. Secondary School or Polytechnic. And we said that if we get into the same course in the same school, we'll buy the same laptop! After that, I went to find Baby at his house. Ordered Pizza Hut for our dinner. Afterwards, I headed home! (: I thought about it yesterday, and I believe so. Before every examinations, I prayed to my Grandma above. I know she's watching me and she can hear what I'm saying. I thank her for looking after me and I'm sure she's proud of me too. Ah Bu, 我們都很想你. |
|