



title: -Tiredness Long time since I last posted.
Went out with JingJun Sai today! (: We bus-ed to ToaPayoh and ate our lunch at PastaMania. Than we walked over to CoolZone at some ulu place. Trust me, the sun was shining at me! After that we traine-ed to Bishan. Walked around and saw this GMask stand, so addicted! I want to wrap my laptop, to make it pretty! (: Than the Sai pointed out the stand beside it. It's the customized shop. We were like, Mickey, Winnie the Pooh. So we ended up making the stamp. >< Than we went to MiniToons and I finally bought a mate for my Mickey Mouse! (: Walked several rounds around J8. After that we train-ed to Newton and changed bus to FarEast. We went to Stage and I took a photo there again. >< Walked around to search for present and I end up buying a Vest, Slhippers & my shampoo. Bus-ed 5 home and ate dinner. Than I went for a ride on the new car that my Daddy bought. So sleepy sia. |
|