Today's post is all about my dear boy, Baby Chang.

Ryann Chang Jun Xi, 27th June 2007.
He's 20 months going 21 already.
I was looking at all my photos in my computer and I browed through his folder.
Looking at the changes he had, I suddenly feel so happy (:
He never fails to look at the camera when we're taking his photo.
He never fails to make all of us laugh with all his silly acts.
He never fails to make Grandpa happy and forget all the unhappiness.
See how his face grew and change.
I've been through most of the 20 months of his life with him because he stays at my house.
I see him start to sit, roll, crawl and finally walk, still missing one more part, the talking.
I see him from drinking milk, to eating porridge, to eating rice and almost everything now.
He even tasted beer and red wine before, I tell you.
From learning how to knock head, clapping, saying byes, spinning the balls, spinning everything that he can get hold of, kicking the balls, throwing the balls, high five, kissing goodbyes and the SHANG NAO JING thing, with many more to come.
I'm so proud of him, man.
Everytime when we bring him out, the passer bys will never fail to take a glance of him, and another. Some even say that he look like a Japanese and asked if he's a mix-blood.
Some will even play with him and he'll always show them he's attractive smile.
During weddings, the photographers will always take plenty photos of him and not the other babies. I wonder why too.
Every weekend, all my cousins and aunties uncles will always be looking for him to play.
Some even say they miss him.
I'm missing him right now. He's at my sister's place because
Mummy is not in Singapore.
I WANT HIM BACK, TOMORROW!