



title: -Back from chalet (: FABULOUS is all i can say!
Chalet was a blast! Like first time I can don't sleep for so long! >< First day, Tracy came my house and we waited for JingJun. Than we bus-ed to Tampines to buy birthday cakes. Cab-ed down to Aloha Changi and it's damn ULU! It's just beside OCH and what's more, there's so many many many CATS! BBQ-ed and we were chatting outside about so many things ah. We went to see the stars by the beach at midnight. It's damn nice, I tell you! Came back and quarrelled with my Baby. ): than we went to sleep at 4+ until the 1pm! Second day, HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME AND BABY! (: Woke up and went to eat at Changi Village market. No prawn noodles for me, damn sad. Than we went back to the chalet and I can't remember what we did already! >< Okay, we ordered PastaMania for dinner as it was raining and after that I went fishing with so many many people! The wind there was great and it's so chilling and fun with so many people there! Third day, we fished until morning and went back to the chalet. No beds for us so the few of us ended up sleeping in the living room. Damn pathetic. I hardly caught any sleep lah. After that went for BBQ and most of them went to OCH, except Leslie, Baby & I. Sat outside and chatted with Eugene they all, hearing their stories from OCH and it's damn creepy. Went to fish again and in the morning, Baby & I went home! (: Went to collect the medical report and we went back to Baby's house. |
|