



title: -Dread Went to watch Marley & Me with JingJun at Tampines today! (:
It's so nice, so cute and so saddening. Went to shop shop around and there's this Converse sales. So I bought 2 tops - 1 for Baby and the other for Daddy. I'm going to Singtel to change my plan with my Sister tomorrow. (: Till then, I'll have unlimited message and you all can feel free to text me! I've been shopping a lot these days. Damnnn. Should start to save if I want to get my gadgets by this year. Please remind me if you see me shopping next time. I think I'm going to fall sick soon cause I'm having running nose. Seriously, while I'm typing this, I'm actually holding the tissue and blowing my nose. Nobody is there to care for me! ): My Mother's birthday is coming, how how how? What birthday present should I get her? |
|