



title: -Sentosa Went to Sentosa with the boys clique today. (:
Eugene, Jeremy, Kelvin, Jiawei, Benjamin, Gerald Ang, Melvin Tai, Melvin Leong, Gerald Oh, Nat, Jun Shen, ZhiJian & Baby. Met them at 121 for lunch while we wait for some to arrive. Than we took 65 all the way to Vivocity. >< I swear, it's damn far but I love long bus rides. (: Went to Giant to buy drinks. But I bought a tub of Swensens Strawberry ice-cream! *Cheers* Took the monorail to Sentosa and we walked to the beach. It was a long walk especially with the scorching sun, dread. Reached the beach and the boys started to play with their ball games. While I sit in the tent to rot, wanting to hide from the sun, But it was worst. I would rather take a shade outside man. Than Baby went to play with the water. Eugene & I joined afterwards and they were talking about the group of girls in the water too. So the both of us went to take a look and came back disappointed. >< Our job is like basically to see who is pretty and tell them about it. =.= Soon, the sun set and the guys went to bathe and off to Pastamania for dinner! YAY! The food today is very yummy yummy. I'm feeling very hungry now, again. |
|