



title: -BBQ (: BBQ was on yesterday!
Thank you for all that came for the BBQ gathering! (: th-Usuals, Shereen, JingJun, JieXin, Alex, Kelvin, Jeremy, Eugene, Baby, JiaWei, Nat, JunShen, Melvin.Tai, Gerald.Oh, ZhiJian, Leslie & Ben. I don't know if I missed out on anyone. Cycling all the way from Bedok to ECP is damn tiring, especially when you have a problematic tyre on your bike. Baby fetched me but my leg is sour now with all the standing. Reached the pit and played cards while they started the fire. BBQ-ed a lot of food but the boys don't want to eat. >< The chilli that we bought is a lil spicy, next time don't buy that anymore. I LOVE XIANG CHANG! It's so sweeeeet~! Head to Bedok Jetty with Baby where I saw a shooting star! (: The first ever time for me and I stoned for awhile before making a wish. Baby's daddy fetch us and LiangZi back to Bedok because we're all tired already. Had our breakfast first before going to bed. Disturbed Melvin when he was sleeping because he have to go to school soon. Slept all the way from around 7 to 4 plus. Had dinner and slacked awhile before Baby sent me home. There's pool session tomorrow again! YAYNESS! |
|