



title: -Long day today Went to school early today as lecture starts at 9am.
LECTURE WAS DAMN BORINGGGG~~~! The lecturer is seriously CMI lah! >< He talk and talk and I don't even understand anything lah! Gonna revise by myself because I don't want to flunk any subject! After lecture went to Baby's house to sleep. How sweet of him to just come and pick me to his house. (: But I never sleep dao loh! Keep hearing Baby sleep talking! >< "I Love You!" Haha! Not only did he talk, he even have actions one lah! Had lunch and afterwards to Safra for pool with the guys. Not bad not bad, I won 2 games. >< Went to school for orientation at 5pm. Overall, it was not bad lah, quite fun. But my class ah, too little people already. =.= But the spirit was still there. (: Had dinner at KFC with MeiYan & SiMin. Than I cabbed home because I don't want Baby to travel so long to fetch me. I'm very tired now, still have lots of work to do! |
|