



title: -Man changes easily Over this few days, many things happened around me.
But this particular one, set me to ponder about the people around me. Today, I heard from my mother that my cousin is going to go through a divorce. Reason being, his wife has another man outside. I was damn shocked and up to now, I still cannot forget about this. Is it really true that when a woman is more successful than her husband, their marriage is most likely to end up in a divorce stage? I see her as a perfect mother last time. I wonder how do marriage couples feel when they know about their another having an affair outside. I wonder how they find out and how they talk about it. So many things that I wonder but there's no answer to my questions. Does this means that we should not trust people so easily? |
|