



title: -Baby's birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR! (:
There's lesson today and it kinda dragged. ): So I reached Baby's house at almost evening. Many of his relatives were here today to celebrate his birthday and Mother's day. Had severe stomach aches and is so irritating! I shitted in school today sia, and thank you Mangali Wong to announce to the whole class loh! Like who want to join our clan???? Mangali Wong Thaijin, Bangala Leng & Baboosingh Chng Wanting! Hahaha, it's so irritating! School days are better with the clan that made me laugh and be a crazy girl. Was trying to be awake at OB Tutorial so I kept on talking nonsense lah, sorry class. - Seriously, it's not my fault or whatever loh. You are trying to accuse me of something I didn't do. =.= You are getting on my nerves, seriously. Try me and you will regret. |
|