



title: -Monday Blues I'm very tired today. ):
Rushed finished my BCS Excel Project till 1 am yesterday. I slept at 2 and woke up at 730 today. ): I've not enough sleep!!!!! Took back the IHT Test Paper and I'm very happy because I got an A, 24/30. I must must must work hard because I want to get a good GPA! Went to Tampines Central alone after lesson because I have to wait for Baby. So I went to shop around a little and bought a diary book. Than I went to Baby's house to wait for him to come back and I almost dozed off. There's OB lecture tomorrow, which is a hugeeeee dread. Can I don't go? No. I've got OB Mid-Sem next week. Holidays is going to be packed up with projects and meeting up with Baby. I'm going Sentosa with Baby this Saturday to do my field trip thingy! YAY! Okay, I'm going to bathe now and sleep! Hehehehe! |
|