



title: -Tiring day My Baby is ill! ):
He didn't take care of himself again! I'm angry! Today was such a sucky day for me. First, BCS Lecture =.= I never listen to what she say at all loh. Went to have my bun outside the LT with Mangali during the lecture. >< Micro Econs was okay for me, but I still don't know Elasticity lah. Break at BizPark at the pasta isn't nice! ): Mangali Wong was hahahahaha, crazy. But I guess she's troubled now, yet I can't help her. ): Comm Skills was f-up lah. Wasted my time to do the essay and it went lost in his mailbox. Tomorrow still got Test!!!!! After lesson went to library to do our IHT Project. At first wasn't feeling very good, but soon I bucked up. I don't want to let Baby suffer from my mood swing. (: |
|