



title: RHT & SOME PEOPLE! School for project again this morning.
I reached there early and so went to the bookshop to buy my book. Saw SOME people but I pretended to never see her, hahaha! Next time I should be late because I spent 15 minutes waiting for them lah. =.= Continued with the project and SOME people hor, never give ideas de loh. Only sit there see see look look and listen. Peer evaluation I know what to do already. This is not because of personal grudge loh, but because she really dont deserve it. Only when Mangali pointed her out than she talk, for the last question. =.= Was freaking tired when I reached Baby's house lah. So we slept until 6 plus I think. Dinner and went to Eunos with my parents to buy concession. Didn't join the cliques for the celebration because my pocket is very tight. Have been spending too much lately, I got to stop it! But I will try to seek a birthday present for you! (: |
|