Serena, 6th October 1992.
I'm a shuttler and I ♥ my Team.
Th-Usuals rock my life!
I'm in my dream course, LRM @ TP and I ♥ 1K06!
I ♥ Show and am proud to be a member of PartyGirls.
Stage is a must buy for me!
Energy is my 5 years and counting Lover.
Not forgetting YogaLin & 林芯儀 whom i adore!
My latest addiction is the Korean F4 & SS501, esp Kim Hyun Joong!
I Love FerrisWheel, Swings, CableCars & PiggyBacks.
I will start to have mood swings when I have an empty stomach.
You don't ever wanna try messing with me cause you'll regret if I start to hate you.
love
세레나는 ♥ 이반
I don't know how long this will last, but I'm not gonna give up on us. OneTwoThreeFourFiveSixSevenEightNineTenElevenTwelveThirteenFourteenFifteenSixteenSeventeenEighteenNineteen Twenty
TwentyOne TwentyTwo TwentyThree TwentyFour
wants
Travel:
Asia
Japan (Tokyo, Hokkaido), Korea (Seoul, Busan, Jeju), HongKong, Taiwan (Taipei, Kaohsiung)
Europe
France (Paris), U.K (London, England), Italy (Rome), Spain (Madrid),Germany (Berlin)
Australia
Australia (Tasmania, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane), NewZealand
America
Brazil, U.S
Africa
Dubai
BeachBintan, Phuket, Bali, Maldives, Langkawi, Hawaii
Gadget:
Sony Ericsson Satio - Red, Wii, Canon PowerShot E1 - Pink, iTouch
Tears rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably. I turned on the tap, again. How long is it going to run for? I don't know. Best of lucks for tomorrow, my swollen eyes.