Serena, 6th October 1992.
I'm a shuttler and I ♥ my Team.
Th-Usuals rock my life!
I'm in my dream course, LRM @ TP and I ♥ 1K06!
I ♥ Show and am proud to be a member of PartyGirls.
Stage is a must buy for me!
Energy is my 5 years and counting Lover.
Not forgetting YogaLin & 林芯儀 whom i adore!
My latest addiction is the Korean F4 & SS501, esp Kim Hyun Joong!
I Love FerrisWheel, Swings, CableCars & PiggyBacks.
I will start to have mood swings when I have an empty stomach.
You don't ever wanna try messing with me cause you'll regret if I start to hate you.
love
세레나는 ♥ 이반
I don't know how long this will last, but I'm not gonna give up on us. OneTwoThreeFourFiveSixSevenEightNineTenElevenTwelveThirteenFourteenFifteenSixteenSeventeenEighteenNineteen Twenty
TwentyOne TwentyTwo TwentyThree TwentyFour
wants
Travel:
Asia
Japan (Tokyo, Hokkaido), Korea (Seoul, Busan, Jeju), HongKong, Taiwan (Taipei, Kaohsiung)
Europe
France (Paris), U.K (London, England), Italy (Rome), Spain (Madrid),Germany (Berlin)
Australia
Australia (Tasmania, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane), NewZealand
America
Brazil, U.S
Africa
Dubai
BeachBintan, Phuket, Bali, Maldives, Langkawi, Hawaii
Gadget:
Sony Ericsson Satio - Red, Wii, Canon PowerShot E1 - Pink, iTouch
title: Out with the girls date: Friday, July 24, 2009 time:00:02
OUT WITH THE GIRLS FOR DINNER TODAY! (: Purpose? To catch up and celebrate Ah Zi birthday. People? Tracy, JingJun, Angella, RaiShun, LiangZi, Shereen & Grace!
Seoul Garden with Zi, JJ, Tracy, RaiShun & Shereen after much thought.
Hahahaha! I Love this very much. (:
Waited for Baby to finish at 5pm with JingJun in school. Than we bus-ed back home and I went to buy the cake with Baby, while JJ, home to change. Met up with JJ & Zi at the bus stop and we went to Tampines! Tracy, Shereen & RaiShun joined afterwards. ATE A LOT! I SWEAR! Okay, the Bomberman stomach was out lah! But too unglam to let them see, hahaha! Angella joined us after we finish eating. Grace came when we were proceeding to the arcade. Than we bus-ed back to our home area and gave Zi the surprise! Thank you Baby & Melvin for sending me home! Hahaha! Nevertheless, thank you Baby for bringing the cake to Zi house. (: