



title: Screw the day Seriously, today is like the worst day of my life.
My monthly thing came again and I have to go through another round of sufferings. I still went to school to presentation rehearsals and didn't have any mood at all. Couldn't meet Baby because I really cannot take it anymore. Brother thought I got H1N1 when Papa told him I was sick. Lols! During the break, I went to the toilet myself. Than when I went in, the hand dryer was on lah. Went in the cubicle and did my business and they light suddenly went off man! I was like F%@#! Literally I thought I went blind lah. But noooo! I swear the toilet was damn dark. Even when I'm sleeping, it's not so dark lah. Some more I didn't have my phone with me. ): I was so afraid that I chiong-ed out of the toilet. Don't know which babi went to off the toilet light. I almost cry you know. ): Shouldn't have rejected the girl's offer of accompanying me to the toilet de loh. Thank you girls for your concern. (: SO SCARED! I told my Mama and she told me to go toilet with other people next time. |
|