



title: Bad day Went Sentosa with the Clique yesterday! <3
Met up with Baby first at Mac for dinner and Melvin is there already. So good, he finished his N's and is so free already, when we're going to start school in a weeks time. Went to Baby's house to pack up and it started raining. Baby's father fetched us there but with some stops in between. Reached there still earlier than the others and we shopped around. Baby went to buy a soccer ball at Adidas. Lols. Than the whole clique proceeded to Sentosa! Played frisbee monkey! Than I helped the guys to "draw" the soccer court. Lols! I became the referee and they kept complaining, saying I bias! Left there at around 8 plus and we had Carl Jr for dinner. Drank too much Iced F&N Grapes. Tsk tsk. Went to slack outside and back home. Too bad, no pictures were taken that day and I reached home at 12am. - Supposedly to be meeting the girls today for Steamboat. But when I woke up in the morning, I had terrible headache. Checked and there's fever lah. Somemore I had the monthly cramps again, which I think came from the Iced F&N Grapes yesterday! So I couldn't meet up with them. In the end, the girls came to my house and they wanted to surprise me with the cake. But too bad, I'm so clever to break surprises! Hahaha, thank you girls and meet up soon! <3 <3 |
|