



title: Boring day Went for shopping with 吴 JJ on Friday.
We went from Far East - ION - Cineleisure - Marina Square - Suntec City - Iluma - Bugis Junction - Bugis Street - Far East Lols! Practically we bought everything at Far East. =.= Had lunch at PastaMania, dinner at Graffiti Cafe and dessert at the Ice Shop (Ah! I forget the name of the shop) Bought a bag, Jegging and a pumps. Hahahaha! I just read the Newspaper today and there's this page talking at Jeggings in fashion now. >< I just realized today that I have Colour-Me-Tones. =.= So I went to change the tone to SS501's. (: Spent the day at my Grandpa's watching the adults playing Mahjong. Daddy don't have the luck today because he lost $xxx. His birthday is this Friday and I feel like buying a wallet for him because the one he has now is like "kiam cai" already. It's gonna be a sleeping day for me tomorrow again. |
|