I'm not happy now.
Hope that the date with
Baby later will make my day better.
Goodbye.
-
Back for some update.
First, went to Baby's house and we had the cake!
He also passed me the Mickey & Minnie huggies that he bought yesterday, added to my collection! (:
OH! And his sister also gave me a pair of Mickey & Minnie!

The cake is quite nice de loh. Thank you to my Baby! (:
Than afterwards we went to Far East because I want to check something at Stage.
Went to buy a new slippers because I cannot tahan the sores that the new shoe is giving me.
And YES! My brother bought me this shirt for my present!

We walked around Orchard and than proceeded to Novena.
Went to eat the steamboat there.

OH! And there's this new thing that I saw.
Not really sure if it's new, but to me, it is.

BBQ Marshmellow!
But it'll be nicer if the marshmellow is plain.

To end off, a photo of me and Baby!
Baby, thank you for accompanying me today and for so many things that you do.
LOVE YOU MANY! (: