



title: FML Such a boring day today. =.=
Mummy woke me up in the morning because we're going to Dim Sum. Than back to my Grandpa's house after everything and rotted there. I really dread going there at times, because it's fcuking warm and boring there. Sometimes, really damn fed up when they talk about me sleeping late, going home late. Like WTF, I just merely went home late for that Thursday and they can talk for so long. Say until like I will get kidnap or something. Not like my Father got $$$, not like people dare to kidnap in Singapore. Now having holidays, sleep late also cannot. =.= Everything I do also wrong, what the hell they want from me man. Now Baby also angry with me. =.= What the fcuk is wrong with my life? - Love the song 亲爱的 by 徐若瑄 because it never fails to make me cry. |
|